Meet Tess Brigham
Tess Brigham is a licensed psychotherapist and Board Certified Coach and specialises in helping 20-Somethings/Millennials navigate this exciting but overwhelming time in their lives. Tess wants all young adults to be able to enter into their 30s, 40s and 50s with confidence and clarity.
Fav quotes from this episode:
“Being an adult is the ability to own your shit and be ok with it.”
“This person doesn’t like me - that’s ok.”
“This is my life. I’m the only one that has to live it.”
“I belong to me.”
“Our kids have their own viewpoint and perceptions of life.”
“Making mistakes is a huge part of adulting.”
“You cannot have anything without failure”
“If we want more, we have to dive in to being gritty - with grace”
“Discomfort means you’re getting close to what you really really want/need/desire.”
In this episode we talk about:
- How to navigate life as a young person in our current society.
- The crucial step that many people completely miss on the journey through life.
- Learning to get comfortable with discomfort if you want to live a life by design.
- How to parent in a way that does not set your child up for a life governed by fear.
- Choices - and developing sovereignty to make the ones that really serve our deepest calling.
Plus, we talk about failure, and how it's a good thing!