In This Episode with Ebonie...
I celebrate reaching 70 episodes of ‘Adulting with Ebonie’ and take a look at the future of the podcast. I want you to get involved! We are looking for sponsorship, but not any old sponsorship, we are looking for creative-misfit-type partnering. Whether you’re an established biz owner or a lone ranger just figuring things out, I want to talk to you!
Plus, I run through the rest of the offerings I have available right now and give you a taster of some seriously cool things that we have lined up for the rest of the year.
Fav quotes from this episode:
“’Adulting with Ebonie’ is about bringing the juicy conversations out into the world.”
“If you are a regular listener to the show, if you’ve subscribed, if you’ve shared if you’ve rated…I really fucking love you. It means the world to me.”
“I really want this to be a synergistic collaboration where we really come together as a community and showcase each other and support each other.”
“Figure out who the fuck you are, then learn to love it or change until you do.”
In this episode I talk about:
The original mission and vision behind Adulting with Ebonie and celebrating reaching episode 70!
A glimpse into the inner workings of the podcast and an invitation to YOU (yes you) to get involved and co-create with me.
Sponsorship, but not the icky corporate kind. The values-based collaboration and mutually enjoyable kind.
Ever wonder about the other things I do and which of my offerings is right for you? I give you a brief overview of my signature programmes and exciting new offerings.
Plus, I want to hear from you, I want to know what you want us to cover on the podcast, which guests you want us to chat to, what topics interest you the most.
- Contact me: The best way to contact me is on Instagram via DM @ebonieallard or @misfitmavenme. You can also email the team on firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll make sure I get your message.
- Misfit to Maven the Fundamentals (previously the Foundations) aka M2MF: A DIY course to work through at your own pace that thoroughly introduces you to the work I do and my 8 Pillars of practice. Expect big shifts in your life and business.
- Misfit to Maven 360: An amazing community and interactive support system. My favourite place on the internet! Expect live coaching from me, book clubs, guest trainings etc. This is for you if you are looking for ongoing support on your journey to creating a life you love.
- Your Thing Sure Thing: A brand new audio and workbook programme to really take you to the next level.
- Work Less Play More: An 8-day mini course
- Misfit Maven Me Shop:https://ebonieallard.com/goodies/