Meet Sam Hearne
Fav quotes from this episode:
“Adulting is… being strong enough to make decisions that I know will serve me in my future.”
“You are the only person that you have to listen to…so you HAVE to be happy with what’s inside your mind.”
“If you always do what you’ve always done, then you’ll always get what you’ve always got!”
“If I have people in my life now who make me feel guilty for trying to build an empire and create the life of my dreams, they aren’t the right people.”
“Until you try, how will you know?”
“Often we stay put because it seems like the only thing to do.”
In this episode we talk about:
- Sam’s expert advice for navigating anxiety, relationships, and entrepreneurial life.
- How starting a business really helps you to find out what your priorities are.
- How to stop habitual “people pleasing” and to begin making choices that really serve you (and why that’s not selfish!)
- Relationships: How they will change and shift over time, but will ultimately move into more alignment the more you look after yourself and go after your dreams.
- Recognising that we have choices and that we need to step up and take ownership of our lives rather than letting them pass us by.
Plus, …we talk about how learning to try new things with curiosity rather than expectation means we can never be disappointed with our choices.
“Let’s Kick Anxiety’s Butt” by Samantha Hearne