Meet Tamu Thomas...
Tamu Thomas is the founder of ‘Three Sixty’ and a purveyor of joy. ‘Three sixty’ is a wellness brand on a mission to help generation X women experience more joy in their day to day lives.
Find out more about Tamu and her work over on her website http://www.livethreesixty.com
Fav quotes from this episode:
“We are bought up in a society that prepares us for fear, but doesn’t prepare us for joy.”
“By taking responsibility for your own joy, you give other people permission to own their joy.”
“I’m constantly prioritising joy in every moment. Even the ones that feel quite sticky.”
“The idea that joy is within you, and that you can tap into it at any time feels really empowering.”
“Instead of thinking of my playfulness as being immature – I now consider it a vital part of my vitality.”
In this episode we talk about:
- How it’s time to stop playing the ‘my-life-is-harder-than-yours’ game
- What you can do to enable others to access their inherent joy
- How rollerskating flicked a switch in Tamu’s brain to wake her up to another way of living
- What the difference is between 'happiness' and 'joy'
- How it’s possible to feel joy alongside other emotions like sadness
Plus we talk about ‘Generation X’ women and how they are the bridge between the digital and analogue ages.
- Bill High - How do you define joy