Meet Mary England
Mary is the colourful boss babe behind Uncustomary, the corner of the internet where self-love meets creativity. She is a huge advocate for mental health, body positivity, and celebrating the every day. She's published a book and workbook on self-love and continues to leave a trail of glitter wherever she goes.
Fav quotes from this episode:
“If you can’t handle what I look like then that’s on you.”
“Adulting is ultimately having the freedom that I didn’t think I had before.”
“What is hotter than knowing that you are both into something?”
“There is a huge importance of consent culture in kink.”
“Kink is a beautiful world of non-judgemental, embracing open arms and beauty.”
“If you have an inkling of trying something, and you’re scared, then know that there is someone out there who is willing to try it with you.”
“Please stop talking about anal sex at dinner”
In this episode we talk about:
- Mental health and body image.
- Making the decision to love and accept yourself and find that inner confidence.
- The challenge of feeling “different” from everyone around you, and relief of finally finding your tribe.
- Kink. What it is, what it’s not, and why it’s a beautiful community to be part of.
- Consent, communication and boundaries - and how they form integral cornerstones of all adult relationships.
Plus, we talk about having the courage to be different and to go after what you want!
"This is About You" by Mary England
Self Love Workbook: https://uncustomary.lpages.co/self-love-workbook/