In this episode with Ebonie...
I chat about milestones, celebrations, and collaborations! Plus I look ahead to the upcoming LIVE recording of the 100th episode of Adulting with Ebonie and let you know how to get involved!
Fav quotes from this episode:
“I’m really happy because I have created a life that I adore and a business that is in line with my values.”
“How do you mark the beginning of something, or the end of something, or the milestones in your life?”
“Come and see me – I’d love to give you a hug!”
“This community is cool because you are in it!”
“The ultimate celebration would be to hear from you!”
In this episode I talk about:
- Anniversaries, birthdays, and the importance of reflecting on your journey at certain milestones
- The upcoming 100th episode of Adulting with Ebonie (spoiler alert: It will be a LIVE event! Find out how you can join us!
- The deep transformations that occur in the MORE Mastermind
- Co-creation. I'm reaching out to you to find out what you want to see me do next!
Plus I talk about my recent collaboration with the lovely Carly from Lucky Sew and Sew and how you can get your hands on a set of misfit undies.
- Buy tickets for ‘Adulting with Ebonie’ LIVE recording of the 100th episode HERE
- Find out more about the next round of the MORE Mastermind HERE
- Reach out to me on Instagram @ebonieallard or @adultingwithebonie
- Lucky Sew and Sew x Misfit Enterprises collaboration - get yours HERE
- More info about Happy Startup Summercamp HERE