As a truth-telling coach, writer and an innovator in the realm of leadership, Lisa has devoted her life to helping people unleash their inner Gandhi, Mother Teresa or MLK’s (or helping ordinary people achieve extraordinary things) so that they can make a powerful impact in the world. One client described her as her “Courage Curator” while another declared her to be “the secret weapon for the world’s next great thought leaders”.
Her poems, essays and musings can be found on bentlily.com, Medium and Inside The Jungle Magazine. She has also been featured in CNN, Sports Illustrated and as a guest blogger on LauraRoeder.com.
When she’s not helping people ignite their own revolutions in the world, you can find her travelling the world in search of epic nature views and watching the sunset with her laptop in one hand and a piña colada in the other.
Fav quotes from this episode:
“Do I have the capacity to receive that which I say I want to create?”
“Sometimes it’s ok to feel like a fraud because it keeps us in integrity.”
“When we are in a place of capacity we have discernment, we have equanimity, we have sovereignty and we have boundaries.”
“Boundaries are bigger than just saying no and putting up walls. Boundaries are about making specific requests to the universe about what we want.”
“The whole point of this journey is to get to be yourself and to enjoy it.”- EA
In this episode we talk about:
- What our ‘capacity’ is. And why it’s vital to up-level it if we want to up-level our lives or businesses
- The four pillars of Lisa’s capacity work
- Getting to the real root of low self-confidence
- Feeling like a fraud. Does it mean that you’re not living in alignment with your soul’s purpose? Or is it another part of the jigsaw puzzle? We discuss.
- Lisa gives us an invaluable ‘self-assessment’ quiz to get a very clear picture of where you are and what to do next in terms of your capacity
Plus, we talk about how important it is to learn to do things in the way that works for you, otherwise, you end up wasting time and money.
- Get Lisa’s free video series on working out your capacity by joining her mailing list over at https://lisafabrega.com/