Meet Amy Mitchell
Amy is a systems specialist that helps entrepreneurs build roadmaps to their goals, and find and implement the perfect systems to manage all the moving parts of their businesses.
Fav quotes from this episode:
“Adulting is the shift between feeling likes things happen to me & realising that I’m in control. Every choice is up to me.”
“The better my systems are, the less responsible I have to be.”
“Adulthood is taking care of business, so that we can all play.”
“I know a lot of 40 year old children.”
“I thought that boundaries were selfish.”
In this episode we talk about:
- Victim mentality & how to transition out of it
- How to help other people grow, too
- How systems create joy, creativity & light are the key to staying childlike.
- How Amy learned about boundaries and what the benefits of practicing them have been for her
- Obligation and where the line is between kindness and victim mentality
- A great explanation of compromise and how to recognise if it’s no longer a win:win
- The two things you need to make boundaries work in a relationship
- How to communicate in an adult relationship
- The difference between rules and agreements
Plus, hear our hilarious confessions and some really personal and vulnerable shares.