Callum is a global adventure and leadership experience facilitator, an inner leadership coach and a life pirate.
You can find out more about him over on Instagram @callumhardingham
Fav quotes from this episode:
“Age is kind of irrelevant, experience is where it’s at.”
“As long as you’re aligned to an intention that is actually bringing more wholeness into your life or is empowering you in some way…the way in which you do that is irrelevant.”
“We get so addicted to making what’s outside of us more important than what’s inside of us.”
“As we build our connection to courage…then we can face our fears much quicker.”
“Stop what you’re doing. Breathe. Listen. Acknowledge. Explore.”
In this episode we talk about:
- How you only really grow up when you take the reins of your life
- Avoiding burnout by learning to recognise and meet your own needs (in the same way that a parent would)
- The difference between switching off by numbing out and switching off with nourishing downtime
- The importance of conscious communication not just with others but with yourself too: What are the voices in your head trying to tell you?
- Getting out of the cycle of your own behavioural patterns and blind spots by working with a coach
- The positive role that fear can play in personal development
Plus, we talk about how we really need to stop the comparison game and just focus on creating a life that feels good.