Meet Rebecca Lowrie
Rebecca has worked in the realms of personal development and self awareness for over 25 years, the last 12 as a tantra teacher and practitioner. Two years ago she was guided to bring all of her wisdom, skills and tools into the business world. Rebecca now works with individuals who have reached a certain level of success in life and biz and are ready to deepen their understanding and experience of life in order to bring even more of their fullest potential to the world.
You can discover more about Rebecca and her work over at https://www.self-alchemy.com/
Fav quotes from this episode:
‘Being an adult and adulting are two different things!’
‘People who are afraid to fail are afraid to be vulnerable’
‘We can only move in the world as we perceive it’
‘I’m an adult but… I could live all winter on toast’
In this episode we talk about:
- The idea that we ‘arrive’ at the point of being an adult and all of a sudden it is supposed to be easy
- The difference between being an Adult, and Adulting, and the parts of ourselves in charge of both areas
- Compassionate leadership and self awareness
- Including a ‘heartfelt’ aspect in business
- Personal development to get ‘more of yourself’ compared to getting a result
- The world as we see it, and the difference of perception
Plus, we talk about failing and putting yourself out there - combining the Adult and the Child aspects in order to be brave and willing to take a chance.