Meet Alice Rose...
During 11 rounds of fertility treatment, Alice Rose found a way to really love her life, despite what they were going through. She found a connection to a strength she didn't know she had. Her journey inspired a book and a really engaged Instagram community, where she shares ways to find that connection for people going through a similar struggle.
Fav quotes from this episode:
“Whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re right”
“How can I possibly do the work that I want to do and help the people that I want to help, if I’m not looking after myself?”
“What happened to me made me who I am and I wouldn't change who I am“
“You can either continue longing for something that just isn't here, or focus on the things that you do have and love”
“One of the most powerful things you can do is to view yourself through the eyes of complete compassion and love”
In this episode we talk about:
- How fertility struggles made Alice who she is today, and how she wouldn’t change her journey
- The magic that can happen in the friction between struggle and freedom
- Learning the art of acceptance
- How and why to build a Self Care “skill- set”
- What “balance” means to us
Plus….Ebonie shares a meditation technique to radically transform your perception of yourself and the situations you find yourself in.
- Ask and it is Given: Learning to Manifest the Law of Attraction - Esther and Jerry Hicks
- Misfit to Maven: The Story of Argh to Ahhh - Ebonie Allard