Emma currently owns and runs two business and also recently signed a book deal! She wants help with managing her busy lifestyle, including being a mum, and making sure she is prioritising in the right places and feeling organised and that her businesses are getting the right attention.
Fav quotes from this episode:
‘I would love to be in a position to buy my own house’
‘I want the time freedom I need to make sure I am able to take off significant periods of time to spend quality time with my daughter’
‘There is a difference between the time you are spending on something, and the amount of income’
‘Set the goal, but hold it in an open hand’
‘Sometimes we have to slow down and appreciate’
In this episode we talk about:
- Working towards time and financial freedom, and what that looks like.
- Being reactionary in business
- Saying ‘Yes’ without taking care of ourselves
- Who is the boss?
- Behavioural changes within your business
- Making your own rules, reflecting on the type of clients and lifestyle you want.
- The importance of Pillar 6 – Appreciation