In this episode with Ebonie… I reflect on the last 10 episodes of ‘Adulting with Ebonie’ and how they have really represented a great snapshot of what this podcast and my coaching is all about.
I share some exciting developments that are taking place on a personal level and in my community, and I give you a “behind-the-scenes” rundown of how the Misfit to Maven Way works, and what you can expect if you join us for the next round that starts on July 1st.
Fav quotes from this episode:
“There is no one way to adult. There is no one way to live.”
“Don’t ever believe that you’re done.”
“This is where you get to figure out who you REALLY are…what the REAL you actually looks like underneath the layers.”
“You go from fragmented to being whole.”
“You get to embody your field of genius”
“On the outside, it looks like ‘Wake up. Kick ass. Be kind. Repeat’ and on the inside, it looks like ‘Stay wild. Stay true. Always be you!’”
“Growing this sense of community and connection is what I’m looking for.”
“I really fucking love you guys.”
In this episode I talk about:
- How I’ve gained a whole new level of understanding about who I am and who you are, and about all the exciting ways that we’re going to make magic together
- How this show (and all the work that I do) is about helping you to recover your TRUE self, and learn to express it to the world with confidence and clarity
- How in-depth personality typing is informing my work and practice in big ways – and how it can help you
- The complete process of the Misfit to Maven Way broken down for you: What each stage of the journey looks like and how it all fits together to provide a complete transformation
- Why I spent £30,000 on a coach this year
Plus, I have an update on our partnering and sponsorship goals – we want to partner with a charity, do you know of any good ones that might be a good fit?