Meet Simon Alexander Ong
Simon helps ignite people’s imagination of what is truly possible so that they can live meaningful, purposeful and extraordinary lives. In addition to working with clients as a coach and business strategist, Simon has been featured in a number of well-known publications (Forbes, The Huffington Post, Virgin and The Financial Times to name a few) and is regularly invited to speak on the topics of leadership, entrepreneurship and success in life.
You can find out more about Simon over on his website: https://www.simonalexanderong.com/ and on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter @simonalexandero
Fav quotes from this episode:
“There is no one path. There are so many different ways to arrive at happiness, fulfilment and joy.”
“There is no such thing as the perfect moment.”
“Trust that you have enough to get started, and whatever else you need will come to you when you build that momentum.”
“We’ve kind of already won the greatest lottery there is going which is the lottery of life. And what are we going to do with this winning ticket? Are we going to waste it? Or are we going to spend it for all it’s worth?”
“We can only ever change something when we are self-aware about something.”
In this episode we talk about:
- What a coach actually does, and what the coaching process is like.smarter
- The foundational concepts you must get to grips with and practice regularly to make any lasting changes in your life or business: Awareness, presence and informed action.
- The immense power that our thoughts and language have on our lives and how to start changing your story.
- The importance of stepping out of your comfort zone, taking risks and beginning before you’re ready.
- The miracle of being alive (literally) and how to make sure you get the most out of this one precious life.
Plus we talk about what a coach actually does, and what the coaching process is like.
- Simon’s Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCERgudp8-SGp2yyqfR-5jhw