Meet Nadia Munla
Nadia is a Health & Sensuality Coach who guides women to sensual nourishment and embodied power by helping them reconnect to their own body voice. She is immensely passionate about supporting women in their journey back to their embodied essence so they can feel vibrant, alive & free again.
Fav quotes from this episode:
“Sometimes I find that the best strategy is to actually throw a tantrum”
“There are times when we have to go “No, I actually know better.”
“I’m an adult but, I don’t have health insurance, and I’m a health coach!!”
“All my friends on a 1:1 basis have told me that they have a lot of guilt and shame around taxes, but no one will talk about it collectively.”
“Yeah, this is ‘adulting’ stuff that’ll set you into a tantrum for sure!”
In this episode we talk about:
- How having a tantrum is actually incredibly adult (yep, really)
- How your body is helping you move through emotions
- How the limbic brain deals with perceived threat (like not being able to pay the rent)
- Why the neocortex needs you to embody your emotions
- Using meditation to access mindful living and mindful interaction & why that’s important
- Parenting your inner child
Plus, you lucky, lucky people get to listen to Nadia and I chat about what had been a really difficult and stressy day / week / month for both of us. You get to hear us share our imperfect, unfiltered true selves as we navigate that and talk about being an adult even when you don’t want to be.