Meet Joanna Turner
Joanna Turner, is an International Speaker and leading Spiritual Success Mentor, (and former Chartered Accountant!) She is a mentor to female entrepreneurs, and specialises in busting money blocks and helping them to alchemise fear into flow and awaken their infinite possibility.
She acts as a bridge between the spiritual and business worlds combining; her strong business acumen, gained from spending 17 years in Finance, with her years of spiritual practice, including being a Shamanic Reiki practitioner. She is the founder of Akashic Alchemy, teaching people to read their own Akashic Records, using her simple technique to align to their Soul Purpose and beyond.
She is a digital nomad and is on a mission to raise the frequency of the planet.
Fav quotes from this episode:
“There is middle ground”
“I remember having sex for the first time sober and thinking What. Is. This?”
“I’ve now had some of my wildest moments completely sober.”
“We’re just a room full of incredible women unleashing and embodying everything that needs to come through”
“You can wait until you are skinny enough to enjoy this experience but it’s never going to happen again”
“All of you is welcome. All of you belongs.”
In this episode we talk about:
- Swinging between the extremes of ‘good’ and ‘bad’ behaviour (and the peace in finding the middle path)
- Learning to acknowledge and accept all aspects of ourselves
- Reconnecting with our innate wildness without external intoxication
- Dropping limiting beliefs about our bodies that prevent us from experiencing life’s fullness
- How vulnerability is a requirement for growth
Plus, we talk about running up and down the beach with double G boobs!