Meet Sophie Jewry
Sophie is a woman on a mission to get her Ultimate Diary Planners on the desks of 25,000+ women. To help them get more organised and create the businesses and lives that they dream of. Alongside the planners Sophie also runs events and workshops and is steadily building a thriving community of ‘Ladies That Plan’; women who have a love (addiction) of all things stationery and want to be part of a sisterhood of support, fun and empowerment.
You can find out more about here here: www.ladiesthatplan.com
Fav quotes from this episode:
‘If you are in major overwhelm, forget the plan!’
‘I am terrible at sticking to plans! I have wonderfully beautiful planners, with nothing in them!’
‘I’m an adult but… I am definitely not organised or tidy!’
In this episode we talk about:
- Adulting as taking responsibility, whether it’s your fault or not, and no longer placing blame elsewhere.
- Responsibility as an empowering aspect, and reframing adulting and responsibility as a positive thing
- How being organised and planning can be empowering
- Certainty and uncertainty, and how planning can assist in becoming at ease with uncertainty and spontaneity.
- Goal setting and that hitting targets isn’t all that its made up to be!
- The importance of reflecting on our planning processes when things don’t feel like they are going right
Plus, we chat about the notion of being a ‘control freak’ and what this actually means when it comes to business, implementing plans and focussing on tiny changes which and contribute to a massive achievement!