Meet Dre Domenichini
Dre was born Autistic and found dealing with people very hard. Disappointed in his progress reaching his personal goals, he decided to harness the hyper focusing of his condition to study human behaviour. 7 Years into his journey, he is now disarmingly capable at figuring out what makes people tick and has been producing a podcast about becoming a more effective human being.
You can find out more about him here: http://voicesinthedark.world
Fav quotes from this episode:
‘Adulting for me is coming to own who you are, your talents and your problems.’
‘No doesn’t always mean no!’
‘I’m an adult but when I get overwhelmed I regress to funny childhood behaviour’
‘I’m an adult but I’m not always polite in telling people I need some space!’
In this episode we talk about:
- Taking responsibility for personal development and being in charge of your own goals and results.
- Figuring out who you really are
- Learning to be charming, and how behaviours can become natural
- Challenging yourself to connect with other people, and overcoming built in protection mechanisms
- How to build rapport and build trust when it feels difficult
- The concept of failure and learning things which are outside of your comfort zone
Plus, we chat about learning and admitting that you are wrong, our introvert/extrovert bank accounts and our favourite books!
You can check out those books on Amazon: