Meet Georgina Horne
She blogs. She models. She volunteers with animals. She cooks. She lifts weights. She is George aka fullerfigurefullerbust!
You can find out more about her over on her Instagam @fullerfigurefullerbust
Fav quotes from this episode:
“We have to accept that we are not going to stop [young people] having sex, so we need to address how it is going to happen.”
“Why are you so shocked that I’m confident? Why WOULDN’T I be confident!?”
“We live in this world that teaches us not to be confident. That looks down on people taking ownership of themselves.”
“I love that there is the ability to fine-tune your feed and step away from the fuckery and the bullshit of all these beautiful posed angles and tiny waists, and just see scars and body hair [instead]!”
“That sounds like something everyone should do – just get naked with a bunch of women.”
“We need to cut people out of our lives who talk to us like shit or make us feel shit or give us loads of diet talk.”
“Nessa on Gavin and Stacey is fat – and she gets so much dick. No one tells her to lose weight because she’s fucking sexy and confident.”
In this episode we talk about:
- Why it’s absolutely necessary to teach people about intimacy, body image and sex instead of shaming them.
- Body confidence: Why it’s all of our birth-rights, no matter your body shape/size/age/race etc. And how to find yours.
- How the media we consume is contributing to us feeling bad about ourselves.
- The amazing potential power of social media to challenge the status quo IF you learn to curate your feed effectively.
- The beauty in diversity and the need for all of us to step up and continue to push towards normalising different body shapes/skin colours/orientations etc.
Plus, we talk about why Korean Spas are the best place to go to feel better about your body.