Meet Sally Beaton
Sally Beaton is a holistic nutritionist and life coach i.e. a sparkle coach. Sally’s an international speaker, the CEO of Women With Sparkle and coaches women all over the world to reach their full potential because she believes that every woman deserves to live with vitality, confidence, passion and purpose. She has a special interest in teaching women how to understand and work with their health and hormones so they can truly thrive in business and in life.
Fav quotes from this episode:
“You can bring that fun and sparkle and play into being an adult.”
“If we understand our bodies, especially as women, we can create amazing health for ourselves and not be scared.”
“We have four different phases. And in those phases, your brain and body chemistry changes.”
“I didn’t realise that I had an actual hormonal cycle that every month was trying to lure me into a better way of health – mental and physical”
“Before, I dulled down my sparkle to fit into business frameworks. Now, Instead of dulling down that sparkle – I dial it up!”
“It’s about you being at peace with who you are, rather than obsessing over what other people are going to think of you.”
In this episode we talk about:
- Celebrating your uniqueness and dialling it up! Even in a business setting
- Realising that women and men might need to approach business (and life) slightly differently
- Sally’s experience of burning out as a result of trying to function in a way that was totally against her body’s wisdom
- The gift of understanding your hormonal cycles in order to really understand yourself as a woman
- How to work with the four phases of the menstrual cycle to bring more ease, creativity, and sparkle to your life
Plus, we talk about learning to love adulting instead of seeing it as a chore.