Meet Erica Lester
Erica Lester is a blissful badass, obsessed with creating more bliss in the world. She’s a life coach, digital course creator, inspired human on a mission to help others understand the power they hold over their own lives and their capacity for being a light for others. From teenage drug addict and single mother to living the life of her dreams, she has figured out the key to living life on purpose instead of by default.
You can find out more about her over at www.ericajlester.com
Fav quotes from this episode:
“Be courageous enough to say yes to the things that scare you.”
“We can do whatever the fuck we want!”
“Some people aren’t gonna like you- but who cares!”
“If all of us were the same, how boring would that be?”
“There is such power in letting go.”
“If I can choose to be whoever I want to be…who do I want to be?”
“Living involves getting messy.”
“This is an opportunity for you to decide to try something different.”
“Showing up in the world has shown me that people aren’t judging me as harshly as I think they are.”
In this episode we talk about:
- Feeling stuck in life – and what you can do about it.
- How pretending to be someone you’re not can only last so long.
- Learning to overcome destructive behaviours such as drug use and self-sabotage through radical self-acceptance.
- Fear, Guilt, and Control, and how we must learn to let them go if we’re going to find peace.
- Finding the courage to create the life that is right for you.
- The positive effect that being authentically you will have on all areas of your life and business.
- How so much of the fun lies on the other side of fear.
Plus we talk about the inherent need for community and connection, and how often it is our misdirected search for belonging that leads us into destructive behaviours.