Meet Nicky Raby
Nicky Is An Actor, A Coach, A Writer, A Speaker And A Podcaster.
Fav quotes from this episode:
“Becoming an adult was a relief, learning that I could do what I like”
“Find what makes YOU special and what is your unique blend
“I’m not very good when I’m not in control of my own destiny”
“There are people who get their energy and creativity from doing lots of things and there are people who really like to focus on one”
“When I’m stressed about money I’m less creative”
“Being instinctive and intuitive is so important”
“Having a sense of ‘I can create my own destiny’ is a magical place to be.”
“I’ve always looked forward to the next chapter.”
In this episode we talk about:
- Being fiercely independent and knowing from a young age that we wanted to do things differently from the status quo.
- Is it better to focus on one thing at a time or put your effort into the many things that you love? We discuss!
- The one thing that you need to get a handle on to allow everything else in your business to fall into place.
- Understanding your strengths and your weaknesses and learning to play to them.
- How to look at everything in your life and business from a creative perspective where you make your own rules.
- How staying curious and open to the possibilities will take you to amazing places.
Plus, we talk about why authenticity and integrity in business is essential
Nicky’s podcast: “Dreaming and Doing”