Meet Stefanos Sifandos
Immersed in deep men’s empowerment work and intimate relationships, Stef merges the best of eastern and western methodologies and philosophies to promote balance, clarity and joy in life. Using integrative techniques and methods, Stef has created programs and systems to enhance the quality of your life, your relationship and in essence bring you closer to your potential.
Fav quotes from this episode:
“Are you willing to do the hard work? Are you willing to look at your stuff? Are you willing to experience joy?”
“How can we leverage our healthy expressive traits of masculine and feminine in contemporary times?”
“Sexuality is life force energy. Sexuality is direction. Sexuality is much more than just physical sexuality and physical sexual expression.”
“We have this ability to take our bodies into amazingly deep places and that intensity teaches us so much about who we are.”
“The more we go into that intensity, the shorter it is. The more we avoid it, the more it prolongs it.”
“Men are so reluctant to reach out. You’ve got to fucking reach out.”
In this episode we talk about:
- How true adulting is about the willingness to participate fully in your own life, and what that looks like in practice.
- The concept of ‘Selfish Selflessness’ as the key to meeting your needs, and the needs of those around you.
- Masculine and feminine energy, both in the psychospiritual sense and the biological sense.
- Embodiment, and how it really lies at the heart of personal development work.
- How to understand and integrate our sexuality so that it’s not just about genitalia and becomes about life itself.
- Overcoming pain and suffering by being willing to let it in.
- Where to start if you are stuck in negative patterns that you want to change.
Plus, we talk about…how, if you are experiencing pain and suffering, it’s not going to last forever, but it’s important that you reach out for support.