Meet Rachel Foy
Rachel Foy is an eating psychology mindset mentor, clinical hypnotherapist, executive life coach, author and podcaster of ‘The Hungry Soul’
She is the founder of Soul Fed Woman which is a global movement empowering women to stop fighting food + their bodies by taking their power back so they can live the life they are hungry for by awakening their soul fed woman. She also works with ambitious and driven individuals get more of what they crave in life by overcoming the obstacle, blocks and issues which are holding them back from living life to the fullest of their potential having worked as a coach, therapist and clinical hypnotherapist for around 10 years.
Find out more about her over on her website: http://www.rachelfoy.com/soul-fed-woman/, or on Facebook or Instagram @soulfedwoman
Fav quotes from this episode:
“We are these incredible co-creators for our world and if something isn’t working for us then we have the power to change that.”
“On a soul level we desire pleasure, we desire fun, we desire joy.”
“Allowing that woman to recognise that her self-worth and her desirability is not at all connected to the size and shape of her being.”
“Start with a beginners mind”
“We are all whole. We are all already enough. We are all already deserving and worthy of our deepest biggest dreams and desires.”
“Am I going to converse with this gremlin and believe what it’s telling me, or am I going to go back to basics to realise and remember who I truly am?”
“I don’t need to change my body size to find a partner. I don’t need to be a size 10 to be successful in business.”
In this episode we talk about:
- Where to begin if you want to start healing your relationship with food and your body.
- Why we need to stop waiting for someone else to come and save us and step up and take responsibility for ourselves.
- How diet culture is feeding us utter bullshit about our bodies and worthiness.
- Why inviting more pleasure into our lives plays a crucial role in our overall health and wellbeing.
- How going back to basics is the key to changing your mindset around food and body image.
Plus, we talk about…dancing around in our pants – you need to try it!