Meet Rebecca Tracey
Rebecca Tracey is the head/only honcho at The Uncaged Life where she works with coaches, healers, and consultants from all over the world who want to have the freedom of working from anywhere by running their own online business. She helps people get clear on their brand message, create packages that sell, and helps them learn what it actually takes to get and keep clients online. Rebecca runs a free online community of over 6000 solopreneurs. She started her business while living in a van, and loves rock climbing and riding her bike around Toronto, and rappelling off cliffs with her dog Rhubarb on her back. Find her at TheUncagedLife.com
Fav quotes from this episode:
‘Adulting means being responsible for your decisions and your actions, taking ownership and taking action intentionally’
‘You can have fun forever!’
‘If it was super easy, everyone would do it’
‘I’m an adult but sometimes I enjoy sulking!’
‘I’m an adult but mostly sit at home with no pants on!’
In this episode we talk about:
- Living an ‘uncaged life’ outside of the cookie cutter expectations
- The secrets to confidence and building that with ease
- The importance of community when building confidence
- The prospect of changing or quitting your business
- How to transition from employment to your full time hustle
- Grit, determination and the motivations you need to just jump in!
Plus, we discuss how awesome your 30s can be and the importance of not giving a shit!