Meet Charlotte Eléa
Charlotte is a Worthiness Coach and Breakthrough Transformation Guide. She helps sensitive, unique and soulful women build their sense of worthiness, get to know who they really are, and unleash their light and true brilliance. She does this by showing you how to listen to your inner wisdom, break through the lies of unworthiness, transform deep wounds of invisibility and abandonment into trust and love, and embrace strength and courage. You can find out more about her over on her website www.bigbeautifulbreakthrough.com, on facebook , or on Instagram
Fav quotes from this episode:
“The inner wild child doesn’t give a fuck about laws or rules”
“Worthiness is about building a home for yourself within yourself”
“Shadows present themselves to us when we are ready to integrate them”
“You are only given what you can handle, so when you’re given it- handle it!”
“Your deepest vulnerability is actually your superpower”
In this episode we talk about:
- How it’s only possible to feel worthy when you accept yourself for all that you are.
- Charlotte’s own transformation and the fact that it’s an endless process of learning and growing.
- What “shadows” are – and the vital role they play in our success and happiness.
- Are you holding onto outdated hurts?
- How to step into your power by recognising that you have choices
- Your inner Wild Child and their significance
Plus, we talk about the fact that not everyone is going to like all aspects of you, and how to be ok with that.