Meet Thais Sky: Two parts sass, one part straight up truth talk.
Thais is a motivational speaker, author, women’s leadership coach and intersectional feminist on a heart-led mission to support the seekers, the visionaries, and the "why the heck do I feel so stuck” of the world reclaim their sense of belonging by learning how to explore, trust and express themselves unapologetically.
Based on her own healing journey and decades of research and mentoring women worldwide, she has developed a comprehensive model that explores and offers tools/skills to heal the pervasive sense of unworthiness within women, what she calls the worthiness wound. She received a prestigious first-class degree in Management and has studied spiritual psychology, yoga, and leadership for over 10 years. Washingtonian Magazine named her as one of the top “8 bloggers to know.” The Huffington Post calls her “an inspirational woman” and she was nominated for Forbes Magazine 30 under 30 award.
You can learn more about her and her online offerings at IamThaisSky.com and just about everywhere on social media, because #millennial at @IamThaisSky.
Fav quotes from this episode:
“Who you are in the world matters”
“We bring our ego’s wherever we go!”
In this episode we talk about:
- We talk about what really important ‘adulting skill’ having siblings teaches you, and what happens if you don’t have siblings to learn this from.
- What being a good human is really about.
- Which C word is actually a superpower when it comes to radical responsibility.
- Where the spiritual community has got it wrong.
- How our biology is running the show.
- The truth about what happen when you dive into your wounds and look at what’s not working.
- Why saying “I don’t see colour” is causing more separation rather than less.
- What LOVE really is.
- The difference between Truth and truth or truths and beliefs.
Plus, hear Thais’ and I give you our “I am an adult but…” confessions.