Join Ebonie and Alice for a live coaching session. Alice has recently set up her own social media and content marketing consultancy. She is an M2M360 member who wants to work on her mindset shift from an employee to becoming a business owner, ‘playing big business’ and her sense of overwhelm.
Fav quotes from this episode:
‘Oh my goodness, this is big and scary’
‘I know on some level I CAN!’
‘Apathy breeds doubt, action breeds clarity’
‘Would you like your business to be a sprint or a marathon?’
‘You can’t play chess for both sides’
In this episode we talk about:
- The paradigm shift that happens when leaving employment.
- Looking at aspects which can feel overwhelming from a different perspectives
- Business and overwhelm that occurs when things get ‘big’, and the tendency towards panic and fear
- The difference between visualising and imagining our future, compared to ‘future negativing’
- Reframing your response to ask, HOW can I do that?
We also chat about levelling up and how business can be just like playing a computer game!
Link to the book: Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Find your Value Filter