Meet Sam Mant
Samantha Mant, is a Naturopath & Intuitive Healer, with 17 years experience & a strong clinical background. She is also a Writer, Witch, and facilitator of a Facebook community. Samantha is on a soul-powered mission to help cultivate a world in which every person trusts their intuition enough to honour their life path and support their own healing journey.
You can find out more about her at: https://theholisticbranch.com
On her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/theholisticbranch/
And on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sambilou/
Fav quotes from this episode:
‘Adulting is really about responsibility for our decisions and our actions’
‘Intuition comes down to self trust’
‘There is always going to be diamonds to mine out of an experience’
‘If you’ve got your body there with you, you have everything you need’
‘I’m an adult but...I never make my bed’
In this episode we talk about:
- Making decisions based on our intuition and what makes a ‘good decision maker’
- Learning to trust your intuition
- Seeing your body as an incredible tool to develop your relationship with intuition
- Learning how you receive your energies and intuition (e.g. symbolism, kinesthetically)
- How to interpret your feelings as intution, and how to listen
- How what you eat and how you treat your body and affect your connection with intuition
Plus, we chat about being in alignment, connecting with our body, food and earth energy.
Get Notified of New Episodes!
Find your Value Filter